Lifelong customer of The Gap and Athleta (Gap owned).Purchased an item at The Gap as a gift.

Went on vacation. When I returned was told that the gift I purchased was not going to work. I went to return the item and was told that on a $65 pair of pants I would get $20 back becuase it had been over 30 day. I emailed them and they said - our policy is posted at the register.

Had I been told I would not have purchased the gift there - which is my suggestion for everyone else - DON'T buy your holiday gifts at The Gap. For such a big company.. .they are missing the big picture. Lost me as a customer ..

hope you will not shop there as well.Plenty other stores who value our business!

Had an Experience with Gap?

Comments

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #639792

So your pissed off because you failed to read the signs at the register and what is printed on the bottom of EVERY receipt? What is wrong with this picture, more like ignorance on behalf of the customer more so than the fault of the store. If they had to quote every policy to you before you left the store you'd be there for hours and then would complain about that.

Modlily - TERRIBLE PRODUCTS Modlily "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..." Read more I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Dresslily - Terrible quality & service. Dresslily "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..." Read more Promgirl - Dress Review from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more