Gap Customer Service
- (614) 744-3907
- (800) 427-7895
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Gap, Inc. is a public company that was founded in 1969 by Donald Fisher and Doris Fisher. Gap is a clothing and accessories retailer. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. The tagline of the company is: "Fall into the Gap". The company has stores in the United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Japan, the United Kingdom and many other countries worldwide. In 1974 Gap started to sell private label merchandise. At the present time Gap sells such brands as Gap, Gap Kids, Gap Body, Banana republic that was acquired in 1983, Love Me Gap, Old Navy that was created in 1994 and Piperlime. In 1997 the company started its on-line operations.
Compare Gap to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Albany, New York, United States
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Denver, Colorado, United States
- San Francisco, California, United States
- Laguna Niguel, California, United States
- Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States
- Tucson, Arizona, United States
- Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States